3. Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Joseline Beats Down Stevie J If you watch Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, you know Stevie J had this coming, we just didn’t know it’d be this funny. Joseline Hernandez pulls no punches as she boils over the fact Mimi lives with Stevie J. Mimi’s quiet satisfaction makes this even more embarrassing for her boo Stevie J as he exits the wild jungle of Joseline’s fury.
2. The Amazing Race: When Watermelons
CBS’ The Amazing Race had its fair share of funny moments but this may be one of the most embarrassing. Did the watermelon know its fate and decide to do a switch up? However this happened, the contestant definitely had to regroup as we all did a double (triple?) take.
By: Chelcee Johns
There are moments on television when you just want to cringe, but can’t help to keep watching. The moments you die laughing, then peek over your shoulder to see if anyone is watching you watching it. Well, we are all guilty of having our own reality TV indulgence. Check out some of the most embarrassing moments we all laughed, cringed and maybe even yelled at the screen. We don’t endorse these moments but we do endorse good entertainment.
5. Flavor of Love: Pumpkin Spits on New York
This is taking it back some but, “Woooooowwww,” as in the words of Flavor Flav. In one of the final elimination rounds on Flavor of Love, Pumpkin delivers the “spit heard across the world” to New York. There is the “Did that just happen?” reaction (then laughs and cringes). Ladies have to do better at loving (respecting?) one another in their search for love… or something like that.
4. Honey Boo Boo: Everything She does
Alana, or “Honey Boo Boo,” as the public has affectionately deemed her, is ridiculously comical and blunt for a 6-year-old girl–making her a kind of prolonged embarrassment rather than the cause of just one or two embarrassing moments. Her mother seems not to mind, though, as she aids this child’s hilarious rants by supplying the “Special Juice.” We don’t think kids should drink 7Up, but we’re glad we have learned what happens when they do Honey Boo Boo Child.
1. Flavor of Love: H-Town and Saaphyri Fight
Last, but certainly not least “cringe-worthy.” Flavor of Love delivers yet another one. Normally, it takes time before contestants resolve to blows but Saaphyri and H-town must not have gotten the memo during the season premiere. H-Town should have just let the girl have her bed. The other random contestant’s jolly nature as she hops on her mattress while this all goes down makes this even more comical. H-Town’s embarrassing moment could have been prevented with a simple pallet on the floor instead of her face.
What are some other embarrassing moments you’d like to add? Sound off in the comments below.